This post had been sitting unfinished for a week, but I just couldn’t think of fun enough facts to share. Oh well!
It was such a lovely surprise to receive this award from the ladies over at Omnomalicious. Jecca and Pami do it all – cooking, baking, and cocktails – and I want to be friends with them and partake in the fabulousness that goes on in their kitchens. (Read- please make me omnoms!) You should head over to their site immediately to check out recipes. Thank you again, ladies, for this award!
**Update – I have also been nominated for this award by Lazy Laura Maisey. She recently did a fun post-a-day series using each letter of the alphabet to inspire that day’s post. Such a fun idea! Thank you again for the award :)
Below are the rules, as passed down from generations of bloggers before me:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. (That’s common courtesy.)
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Well here goes… in no particular order, these are some blogs I really can’t get enough of!
- A Girl and Her Brush
- The Background Story
- Susan Eats London
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Lil Kunj, Big World
- Raising My Rainbow
- Cookie Momma
- Clones ‘N Clowns
- Movita Beaucoup
- The Temperamental Kitchen
- Chez Sylvia
- Anywhere Home
And here are 7 facts about me:
- I have soup for at least one meal a day, almost every day. I really do love soup. (And it’s so easy to make!)
- Saying, “I love soup,” always reminds me of a line in Hot Shots, where Admiral Benson says, “I love soup. At least I think I love soup… It’s either soup or duck. Which one do you shoot?” Seriously, I chuckle to myself every time I think it.
- One of my new favorite TV shows is Phineas and Ferb. Where have I been the past 4 years?
- My senior year of high school, I wore something orange almost every day.
- In 8th grade, I painted my nails every day for at least 2 months.
- I still find myself watching movies on TV, with commercials, when I have the DVD on a shelf nearby, still in its original packaging.
- A year ago this week, I was in Europe traveling with a tour group of amazing people that I’d never met before. It still amazes me when I think about it. I guess I never give myself enough credit for how ballsy I can be!